Thursday, July 28, 2011

We love you Fadziera.

Tomorrow is her last day.Last day in SMK CP,and in 4 BESTARI but never in my life,sorry our life.KC's life! Never.Memang hard to accept things like this but well,im used to this.Since the begininng of this year,one by one were moving.Aiyna,Ashwin,Mai,Sab,etc etc.And I thought tats the end of saying goodbye but all of a sudden this girl wana move.Hmmphhh! Memang sakit hatila wey.I din show it.I dun wana show it though.I dun wan.I dun wana cry when she is moving.Its shows a bad sign frm me then.So control laa..i memang dun easily cry when im with my friends ,even when my other frens moved,i din cry but at home adelah.Case fadz ni mmg diff.Im still strong cos can meet her tomorrow.Il be strong,but dunno how long.Weird la when one of the KC member is not with us,susah la! We were like freaking close,she used 2 make jokes like for every seconds,i have never seen her in anger,or crying but one _____ make me to see all that in her today.Its fadz last day and she pissed her off.Memang nak kena la ni,since last time inself i tak puas.Tapi tak cakap.Slapping people for no reason,eh wtf! Bengong ah ..sengal betol.SABAR.I controlled alot cos i dun wana spoil the party.Dah biar.The party was awesome,,especially the ending when the guard came a.k.a BOYOT haha he came and took picta of all of us cos it seems doing party in that room is wrong.Bla bla bla laa..memang best giler kena marah mcm tu.Haha fun fun! 4 BEST MEMANG ROCK AH. <3

Hihi..pictures are on the way. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment