Oh God,please give me the strength to accept my mums scoldings and control my anger.Please.
Whenever she yells at me,or scold or wt so ever,i dun realise she is my mum and start scolding her back.Then regret.And all of them in my family scolded me for that.I know its wrong.Very wrong.Ok,i realise.But i cant just control myself in a split of seconds..so janganla kacau me.Tolong,i know i malas nk buat chores.Memang malas giler la..if im mentally okay,then physically il be able to do work.But now i am mentally not ok at all! Mum,i have too many probs,which i cant share them to you.SERIOUSLY CANNOT.So try to understand la.Be fair and square.Tolong jangan jangan jangan compare me with anyone.I just hate it.And baru thursday my sis balik,and we are no more talking since two weeks already,and she make prob,and i got scolded.BENCI .but now we dah oklaa..but problems never.NEVER.I am still praying to God to control my temper.I dun wana raise up my voice.If i can,il do the house workla..now leave me alone.Please.
You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment