Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Benci.Hate.

Exam is over. I feel awesome..and now u might be wondering then y my title is benci.hate. Yelaa if im happy for one thing then they should be a reason for myself being sad.Mesti one.I am not sad but ...fatigue! Haha i saw this word in my est paper just now.That was the only paper i could find myself shaking my leg,turning left and right,admiring parvin and at the same time answering.The paper is actually hard,too many unknown english words! Rasa mcm nak letak dictionary kat sblh..tak phm satu benda,but we have to somehw understand it and answer.Paper 1 je so okla..but paper 2 is much better.Ok enough wit EST and now back to Fatigue whch means  Extreme tiredness, typically resulting from mental or physical exertion or illnes.Mental sickness la tu..i feel im not being concerned by people around me! Mungkin i over2 terasa but idk.I feel people are enjoying themselve by hurting me ..hurting in the sense of making me to be jelous! Tak nak.Tolong.Please.I beg. Sometimes u enjoy jealousy bt at times it kills u.Like me now.Covering.School is the only place i can forget everything bt at times tu pon mcm kentot. But now ok dah . All I need is a call from him! The best medicine to cure my mental sickness.Please.I dah top up.Call.U knw he will miss call when my credit finish or else tarikh luput! SENGAL.Mase tu il feell eeeeeee fuck fuck fuck! OK CALL .dun forget.bye

No comments:

Post a Comment