Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thanks

Thank you so much love,for the horrible day. :> U can smell sarcasm? well idc. I am annoyed + jelous + headache.

Eh what u want? Nice to see me in jealousy? I feel like sepaking u somewhere.After so long,i chat and this is what i gained.Budak tu tak cantik and u were frigging happy cos she came to ur class.Ok maybe cos she is WHITE. and a ITALIAN.So?? A DARK and INDIAN girl is much beter i gues.Ok i know i jahat.but I feel so damn aaaaaaaaaa...anooyedla.Like seriously.If ur in my situation u might know it. I dah tak nangis..but but but it is distracting me from just nw.Skrang ni i takot i akan nangis waktu exam.Embarassing -.- behind ada parvin and kavin . Adoi. But i prefer sharing things to kavin nwdays,cos we are in the same boat! So maybe i might share stories to him often.  Whatever it is,i know my limit when it cmes to GUYS. hihihi

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa benci!

No comments:

Post a Comment