I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Monday, May 9, 2011
Once you start to dislike someone,everything they do begins to annoy you.
Yeah,true right..Im going through this almost everyday.Even her look iis so annoying to me.Like serious! Tah kenape.And there is a gal who is facing the same prob too.Kitorng mmg sama la dalam smue bende! What she like,Il like.Whateva she hates I'll some how hate to.We have the similar taste! And Im gona miss you :( Janganla pindah..eeeiiiii! How to be witout u? Awak je yg sekepala dgn saya. Lepas ni sape lak nak buli me ? Hmmm biar ah..Long more way to go <---- actually not ! =.= Ok so bek to topic where I hate her.Sbb dia la I ade hyper tension ni..ngeng =.='' Kau jgn nak stare kat aku blh tak? sumpah menyampah giler! mcm fake look..searching for sympathy..Dear,you will never get what you want!Stop bothering me..I seriously dun feel like entertaining you.Im tired of it.You bukannye nak chg urself pon.Ur running away from this prob.So u penakutla !Status2 pon mcm sarcastic sgt,hey you think I care ? Im just pissed off. Tolonglah,dun make me to curse you during exam..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment