I alwiz miss you tapi kali ni I terover miss you..Idk why.Maybe sbb dah one year kot we clashed,or idkla! All I know is Imissyousodamnfuckingmuch.I might not see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you at night, in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what... I will always love you.I hate this life! I want back the old golden times where I used to love smc..I used to love waking up in the morning just to see you ♥ and I used to sleep late after talking to you.You gave me everything n now maybe you're bored of it.You tau tak? I have never hold your hands in my life eventhough we were in relationship for quite a long time..We will only shake-hand during his bufday,mine n sumtimes valentines day! Tu pon not every year lah..this year only for my bufday = _ = ..Kenape kenape kenape??? Ahh its alrite,im nt expecting anything else from you other than true love! And Im pretty sure you know it.
But one thing,One day you will realize how much I was there for you, when I'm gone -_-..I really wish to die before you! I will!
Sincerely,
Loshaanaah
No comments:
Post a Comment