Do you want to know what my problem is?
I will tell you what my problem is… i love you. I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your smile, I love the way you walk, I love your eyes, I love the sound of your laugh, i love the way you get mad, i love the way you don't understand me at all. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood.I love when I pass by you,I love when we both have eye contact at the same time,I love when you look at me and smile,I love the way you avoid me,I love the way you cheated me,I love the way you make me happy!
I love every single thing in you..What else you want ?
Sincerely,
Loshaanaah

No comments:
Post a Comment