Atlast I saw some updates in ur fb.But Im so not happy for it.I know my life is gone once ur able 2 online.I know you will treat me like shit!Each and everytime I see you online,my heart beat will pounding.I seriously feel like deleting you from my fb , but obviously I dun want!I miss the way we used 2 chat lik crazy ! Tahla,I tgk ur nama je woooosh! like butterflies in stomach..when the hell Im gona be a normal person ? I also wana change like hw ur duin..I oso wana cheat you..I oso wana mainkan ur prasaan tapi I kesian you :( Haih..
Hahahha..I pity myself ! But thn atleas he had an idea to chat..Surprisingly he chat (: I appreciate this messh.. thx !
Baammmmm he called :D I know he will..I serously know..Idk wetha im stil in his heart or nt bt I do luv him to bits.At lis we talked for a while..I miss him!He told all the best 4 exam,hw r u..sorry (idk why) ..hmm ..messh,you love me tak?? eiiiiiishhhh jgnla buat i nangis!
No comments:
Post a Comment