Sunday, May 29, 2011

I saw a guy posting "whats wrong with everyone" Yes seriously now whats wrong?I feel like killing myself..boring lik hell! Tv as usual mum watching..me fb n blog..Facebook sucks like shit!I nak keluar lah =.= I gues karak tak jadik..ok bgos.I nak mati Dahla takde credit..wanted to top up tpi tak keluarr.I wana hang out with them but tak jadi.Tkot giler if he call..i cannot call bek then.Ohmaigod kenapala my nasib terok ?I rather go and sit for exams and get stresed then sitting here n doing noting.No one online..mcm manala they cn be witout onlining..Fara ckp brb tpi tak dtg lagi..No one wants to call me also. Ha ha ! Call and talk 2 me larrr..Benci giler biler tgk status org "jus finish watching bla3 currently at jj eating bla3" I pon nak keluaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Padahal smlm ni i went out. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment