Sunday, May 29, 2011

I realise some changes in you again.Well its normal to you and Im used to it.Yet,I dun want anything bad to happen again.Like crying after you,missing you,top up byk2 just for you n atlast u dun end up calling.I am going through it almost every month.Online pon tak chat -.- why the hell must I care about you since you dun even give a damn about it?

10 Reasons Why I Love You.
  1. i love the fact that you want to be with me and only me.
  2. you always inspire me.
  3. you always respect my decisions and are always behind me 100%
  4. you say the cutest things that make me laugh.
  5. i love the way you laugh
  6. you always strive to be the best.
  7. i love you just the way you are.
  8. i love how you look at me.
  9. i love your smile. it makes me smile too.
  10. i love the way when you say my name :)


All tis is bullshit I can say! Bla bla bla laaaaa..Zaman ni guys or gals sama je..-.- spoiling the word love!Never think before anything..watatshit!  y

No comments:

Post a Comment