I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Monday, May 30, 2011
Enough of making me cry today.First day of holidays and I droped tears the most today.No because of him but my own family.They are enough to make me stress and get Bp or hypertension.Segala tv programe they conquer,and if i come down tidak di laayann -.- thn if i go up thy suspect me doing something.Aduhaiii stop giving bad intentions on FACEBOOK . Pleaseeela I dah bosan ngan fb ni..dun wory no hensem guys to flirt with oso..i cuma chat with my old frens and its nt wrong oso.When I see my frens who are free to move anywhere they want and im jelos to see them enjoying their hols.They are brought up in tat way,unlike me! HOME HOME HOME . -..- I give up this time.I am tired of fighting with my parents they never gonna understand me and my elder sis will never know how I exactly feel cos she is in Melaka most of the time.She take this as her new life but im used to all this.This is my life! Getting scolded everyday for every single thing,not being praised for good things that I do..alwiz expect me to study..never have hopes on me that I can learn by myself witout any tuisyens.Never bother to ask if I have any problems,,urghh cumon im a teenager..I must be having probs n i guess u shud noe..Tahh la..I know Im complaining alot but I cant take this anymore.Each time holidays this is what happen 2 me.When I told im gona go jj this thurs n i nid 2 buy gift 4 ashwin,she said go for either one is enough! Oucccchhhhhhh I felt like _______________ If my sis wasn't there,a big fight mite took place.Whats wrong if I attend both? I am not gona elope with some one else also..nahh Im ur daughter! Have sum faith..who else wold trust me at 1st place if you inself dun do that ?!Kalo boleh I wana tell her all theseeeeee! But we will end up arguing..n atlas she will say "you better die,cos of u im getting pressure" <---hurting enuf! thx (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment