Aaaaaaaaa hai (:
I have started to miss people that i dun have to miss now.Likeeee aaaaaahhh I dun wish to list out their names.Let it be to me..If can i want back everything..whatever things happened in my life witout ny troubles..I want back 2008 and half 2009.Yes that particular time was heaven to me..I enjoyed the most witout knowing the meaning of heartbroken,sad,devastating ,depresed etc etc.Now I can know every single meaning of them! Thats what Im going through now..I amm very very very lonely.I am not comfortable with people around me,its like im lack of something.I hate this feeling i'm having now. Foul mood. That's really suckish. No matter how I try to cheer myself up nothing works. What the hell is wrong with me !I have so many things to say,so many tears to be dropped in front of him.He is happily living his life by playing futball,loitering with friends witout bothering me and me here sitting and thinking of him,waiting for his call.Ok I know you dont really love me or like me ..err actualy i dun even know wattahell you need from me..maybe love or my frenship or my care or anything laa..since u want those from me eventhough u dun love me,I who loving you like shit obviously expecting something more than that in return ! Its not wrong right?My mistake was,showing my love and care to you.If i had the guts to say NO when u ask me wetha I love you or not,by now u will be coming after me . I know.Ok nvm..
You know what ? Sometimes I never feel like I deserve to cry over or complain about my problems too much because there is always some one else who is dealing with far worst than I am.
Yet,how I wish life was easy?
But if that happens human would never learn right?
Life is an art of drawing without an eraser.
This thought is always in my mind and thats what keeping me alive and stronger.
I would always know and would regret of what I have
No comments:
Post a Comment