I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Holiday :)
Smua takda skola hari isnin.I mean they have but I know they wun go sebab its Teacher's Day! Too bad they have extra 1 more day to learn but me ?? Haritulah ada paper bm! Aduhhhh if I dun have exam on monday,I dah lama tak stress.At times we wun be lucky ones..So just appreciate what we have because everything happens for a reason! mwuaahahha merepek je. 13 more days for holidays and I have to sit for exam for another 9 days with 8 papers excluding pjk n sivik =.= Long more way to go but I believe in the word "Time flies as an arrow" Hopefully yes in this matter.I cant wait for my holidays.And tak sabar nak jumpa mt gf's and bf next Tuesday.Hmmm malunya nak dtg. :P I miss him..I wun mind if we din talk,but atleast a smile will make me worth living :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment