Saturday, May 14, 2011

Went to shop,ate,balik.Boring kan ? Exam week will be tiring and boring la.I dun have mood to learn also since it is BM.I know Im freaking out for that particular subject but I cant help myself escaping from that laziness.It is like attach to me.Il try my level best to score lah..hmmm I tkot sgt sbb puan kamaliah who used to praise me for duno la brape kali,maybe just for once..but it is still call PRAISE and it is very valuable if its from her.Very hard to get a good name ! So I have to maintain my marks and reputation .I tkot if all of a sudden I am blank out.Like wattahell --.-- Copy pon ii dun wan lah..Maybe others okay but not karangan or what.I always wana try doing myself (: But witout any selfconfidence.Too bad right..Ok saya boring.


This is how I exactly feel.Being somewhere alone. Now you shud know why I love tumblr.Whatever I wana say is shown in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment