Exam over.OVER.everything is over! Relieved..I was waiting for this.But Im gonna miss my skul ofcos.Takpe,lama tak cuti.Tomorrow teachers day! Mwuahahah Nak pergi celebrate.Since form 1 i tak pernah hadir satu teachers day pon -,- Ok ask abt exam ler ! he ha ha . est je..Idk ape I tulis but all i can say is my luck is like fuck! Yeah.
Yesterday I open to cari about carbon cycle..tah la tibe2 I nak prepare for est sbb cikgu kata anitin about cycle mite cum out.So I planed to just go through ..I found a good and lengthy one but I was too lazy.So I wen to fb kejap,thn blog for awile and I completely forgotten the cycle! Wattashitfuckmann! Then waktu exam i saw the paper n got pissed off.Haih..bio pon sama jugak :(Ok takpe.Past is past.I have ans and now all iin the God's hand.
I got my marks today. Moral A+ <---- I tak tiru byk k YOU. and Maths 84. Bersyukurla with that A cos paper was kinda hard.Chemist 73. Tak puasssssss but nvm lah. I cant do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment