Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ok finally I got to blog.

My mind is sore from thinking, my eyes are sore from crying, my heart is sore from hurting, and it's all because of you.Maybe you told that in order to change me but do you know how I exactly felt with your words ? You compare with many girls and you told I am not even half of them.Ok tak pe..then you told I am not a girl,ok nvm.You told a word really suits me n when I ask you said "I dun wish to say it".Shud be very horrible.Im not used to it.I am not sure what I am doing.Whatever I do,I dun take seriously.I am close to guys with a limit.Biler dia kutuk aku,i sumpah tak ingat satu bende pon. -,- But I know you were not lying.Hmmm and I din feel like talking back.idk why Neither my parents nor my friends had confess to me in a such way before.I feel down..seriously down.When he was talking,i felt like ok lets die!1 hour kena kutuk like shit.I din know I have hurt him this much before.I never know and never wana know!He humiliated me.He make me feel that Im not a gal n byk lagila.I tak tau nak ckp ape other than sorry and all u said was throw it into the river.

I chose to walk away this time. i cant keep fighting for something that keeps hurting me, I'm sorry.

I cant write more. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment