One day,you will cry for me just like I cried for you
One day,you will think of me just like I thought of you
One day,you will miss me,just like I missed you
One day,you will be asking for me on your knees,just like I was asking for you on my knees
One day,you will love me,BUT NO.I WON'T LOVE YOU THEN.
One day,you will think of me just like I thought of you
One day,you will miss me,just like I missed you
One day,you will be asking for me on your knees,just like I was asking for you on my knees
One day,you will love me,BUT NO.I WON'T LOVE YOU THEN.
I am not sure about the last . I will never have egoness in love.If I had then thats not call love! But I want all those above to happen.It will.True love never fails
No comments:
Post a Comment