Thursday, January 20, 2011

2mrw !

Tomorrow gt smc,I seriosuly dun fil lik goin,its lik damn tiiring duno y.Tired and lazy 2 face the situation and ppl over there ! I luv ma skul more ! Seriosuly,even though il hv many homeworks and task 2 be done,I enjoy duin them,unless smc.Il sure gt messed up n tired once cm bek frm there.Arghhhhh I shudn't hv bertuisyen there.Thats wer I meet many new ppl and get into trouble ! Haih,bt its ok,jus 4 TWO FRIGGING DAYS.So Il jus go on.


And today 21/01/2011 can say tiiring day too.Cos of mat and chemist ! Actuali i finished up my works bt actualy I din complete ! tu je ! bt 4 tat i was runing here n there ! saying the word 'FUCK' for duno hw many times ! HAHAHAHA ! bt my lovely awesome frens wil cheer me up everytimela ! tats their work actualy ! makin sum lame jokes in clas and especialy in lab ! Hbsla my chemist,pyhsic n bio if lik tis ! hahah bt sum are moving ! IM GONA MIS THEM :'[ OHMAIGAWDDDDDDDD ! i dun wana talk abawt it so lets puhlease drop tis damn topic wic wl make me cry again ! huhuhuhuh 


I HV SO MANY STUFF TO TALK 2 U BLOG,BT IM TOO LAZY ! I HV MANY PROBS AND SUM LAME PPLS WHO ANNOY ME SO MUC ! IL TEL LTR K ! BYEEEEEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment