I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Ashwin :[
I miss him sooooo damn frigging much. Hard to say this out ashwin.Class is messed up without youu.I cant copy anyone's homework afta tis unles savina's work wic is copy right frm text buk hehehe ! :P Errrrr Its like no one 2 fite with nw,seriosuly I MISS YOU.Three years with youu,THREE YEARS. The time where we used 2 b 2getha,study 2getha,fite,argue,then pujuk bek.AWMAIGAWDDDDD ! Now everyone is leavin ash :[ allmost all frm our gang ! IDK hw they have heart 2 liv 4B wic was once 1 KRK 1,2 KRK1,3KRK1 ! Mayb its for thier future or wtlah bt i tkot il cry ! eeeeeeeeeehhhhhh ! ashwinnnnnnn ! hope 2 see youu soon kayyyyy ! I wana take more picz wit youuuuu ! cant wait !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment