Ok,as I said earlier,Im nt suposed 2 care abt ppl around me bt im stil duin ttat duno y ! IDK WHY ! dun tl me i cant ask anitin or even tel wt i feel ? Ah weird ! I jus felt lik telling you and its 4 ur own gud ok ! I duno hw else 2 explain ! imagine there is a guy waiting for you,luving u madly,scarifice tis n tat , n i knw I wun b his gf or wt one day . So I cant jus kip quiet n luk at all these ! I hv 2 do sumtin ! cos its abt me ! omgeeeeeeeezzzzzzz ! idk wts wrng wit ppl nw dayz ! especially guysla ! wteva I post abt my life,the reason wl b guys ! mainly my ex . idk wt else 2 say nw ! im nt in da right mood . Maybe I hv 2 studi ! tats the oni way 2 cheer me up ! n listening 2 musicz !
And Il try my frigging level best to jus shut my mouth,dun say anitin 2 ppl ! bt 1 thing I damn happy as everyone started teling im too quiet tis yer ! YEAH I HV ACCOMPLISH WHAT I WANTED !
No comments:
Post a Comment