Well hai again.
Haihh..penat!My silent mode is on.Yes..today onwards.HA HA!Nothing much,i have started studying,seriously,focusingly.haha luculaa.I was studying ermm biiology..cos it takes very long time for me to get into it.Kat class memang tak focus,memang cannotla.Wrong time! On wednesday last masa :> bayangkan,lepas berpeluh,tired,get annoyed,gadoh dgn kavin,and masa last tula kita nak settle.So Bio gone. =.= mcm2 alasan aku bagi! haha thn friday,first masa.Masa tula kite fresh,jumpa each other afta hours,byk bende nak cite..to laugh,to joke..and masa tula BIO.ok so again gone.haha!Actually I suka bio,tapi tak faham.And lazy to read.Banyak sangat ABC.memang abc je la..smue alphabtes except for the page num :> nt my typela.But i'll try,in order to be nutritionist,i have to.Chewah!
A 'wish' changes nothing. A 'decision' changes everything!
Hoyeah,i loike it so much.Here comes to the topic about my life now.Going on well cos he called me yesterday and today.Haaaa! Best la talking to him..omyy i love you so much. :> hhaha btw,something is going on.Hmmmm,i wana be ur good friend dude.Not messh,but someone else.Yeah you,please! Tolonglaaaaaa..u know he is super duper romantic to me..his words urghhhh..i sepak u kang! I tak nak perasaan yg u suke i.Ok ! amboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :3
No comments:
Post a Comment