Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hai   This   is   my   worst    day.

Yes..kinda.:/ Fucked up mood.Feel like killing yourself mood.Lonely mood.Whatever mood is that,i just need you.Please.Tolong,i dunt know how to beg for this,but please.I badly need.I dun wana lose a best guy friend like you..i dun wana lose anyone anymore.4 bestari's fun is all gone now.Eventhough people around u used to avoid u,hate you,criticise,downcast or whatever,i respect you! U'r good enough to me.Yeah why?Now its not easy for me to say bye kavin!Tc and see u soon.ah never.I know since I was 6,and now we are 16.10 years of friendship with alot of love and problemsin between,,how u expect me to not miss you?Idk if ur moving really,but PLEASEDONTEVENHAVETHATDAMNIDEATOMOVE.When all of us gotta know,not everyone reacted! Ah biar lah..to me ur goof enuf.A good guy friend.Idc what others think,idc what others  say,idc what others want,idc what others think.I need you to be by myside when im down.When im lonely or quiet,ur the only one will ask whats wrong with me.Ur the only one will cheer me up.

Weh tolong ah..i have n words.DUN PINDAH..Tu je i nak cakap.Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment