Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I just hope I'll never get to see you after this.I dont want to! U're being too rude..too sarcastic..i just hate it when im chatting and the person immideately goes offline.Dude,wtf?Not once or twice laa but everytime!So this is how guys avoid girls?This is how guys show their true colour?Or ur taking revenge?Ah ape ape la! Now i dont give a damn about anything.I know its ur fault.Ur fault the most..for spoiling our relationship.Whatever you say,whatever you do..seemed to be so right to you but to me,its super duper annoying and childish.So after this,lantaklah I was admited in hosp ke,sick ke,anything..dun give a damn okay? Since ur not respecting me even a bit,then dun layan me! I might come and chat,cos sumtimes im stupid enough to forget the past..I tend to do that cos i know i miss you.Lil bit only..cos nowdays im too distrubed by ur character.Dahla thanks for everything,bye. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment