Arghhh my day gone again.Ofcla when i see a girl posting on my boyf wall,i mean my ex , i mean my ex who i still love..I mcm eeeee sepak you kang !She post just to congratulate for PMR which is so over few months ago.Wake up youuuu wake up wake up! N he pulak boleh reply her wallpost but never reply my chat.Sumpah sakit hati giler!But i cover machoo..tapi i feel like asking her "dude whats ur prob ?" dia mmg tau yang messh ni pernah suke dia.This bapok gt propose lagi,but then he told me he din mean.He propose in order to achieve something <--- im nt sure,bt its regarding me.Crapla kan .. I dun believe oso tapi still i feel like dying cos of jealousy.Seriously jealous like shiattttt!If I post on his wall u know what will happen ? He wun reply oso..i je yg malu..like talking to the mooooon<--bak kata Fadziera faizal! Mwuaaahahha
Oh yeaaaaahhhh
Happy birthday Fadziera Faizal and Ashwin Ganesh xD.
My very two bestest friends bufday falls on the same day!
Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!


No comments:
Post a Comment