Weheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Its my brotha's bufdayyyy..Hahaha I miss the old him who used to text me every day <--i mean almost everyday saying nites ma,love you. aaaaaaahhhhhhhh I miss him like hell.My awesome-est brother I ever had was him.I used to be jelous of his sister,u know he tc of her likeeeeee ________ arghhhh PRINCESS.Which brother does that ? He does it :) I always wana bro like him.He mcm loving sgt sgt laah..even to me at times,like recently he chat with me and he was very concern.I was soo pleased !An ordianry person can give a big impact in our life =) Ehhhhh he is not an ordinary guy! He is extra-ordianry,genius,smart,kind,helpful,jovial,friendly,caring etc etc (: Whenever he controls me,or warn me,il seriously respect and obey.He has the rites to do that..okokok too much d ! wehehehehe :P
Future air craft engineer :)
Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which I am proud to call you my brother and how much I love you for that. It also brings to mind loving wishes, for the best in life for you. Happy Birthday !!
No comments:
Post a Comment