Thursday, June 9, 2011

this is for you ass !

Ok I just need to say something ..
I need songs that best suits my mood now
I need him to make me laugh to his lame jokes
I am annoyed with people again
My own fren,argh fren for once
Now no more and never ..
Pissing me off like shiaaatttt and
and and very soon i need to confess
tahh la i have very good frens and at the same time
the annoying ones also . need to cop up with all kinds of human
=_= U knw like  i really hate her d jus like I hate B now
Both seemed to be equal to me.Hurting weh !
Backstabbing,cannot be trusted anmore,fake -,-
One indian gal can nver get along with another indian girl.
Thats why Im super duperly close with my malay friends.
Till now no any prob with them
In fact,thy are my life !
Iloveyoufarahandfadz (:

No comments:

Post a Comment