Thursday, June 9, 2011

Do you know how I exactly felt when you told me that ? U are so mean .. we spoke for two hours,and i know u have sum kinda feeling in you but when i ask do you luv me,his answer was dunno at first and then no. but he sound diff,like kinda guilty or sumtin,but i dun tink he was lying.And then I couldnt control myself so I cried on the spot.I couldn't talk to him , and i knew that he can realise im crying but he din ask me anitin abt it,oh thank God.Duhh ,if i could,i would really pour oout everything..but idk why i felt like keeping it to my self.When he asked me to list down what kind of guy I want and when I did,he was like comparing that guy with him.Like as if he wants to b mine one day.U see we were enjoying our conversation but in the end he said NO,i dun love you.No one could hurt me this much,plus he is the guy i love the most. I got pissed off and asked him frankly thn why the hell u are calling me L and like getting a chance to speak to me every day .. u noe what was his ans ? He told me he wana make me feel happy and he knws I miss him like alot so reduce the "miss you" feeling,he call me. I was likeeeeee -,- wattahell . Shud I believe him ? sounds so stewpid ! 

what you want from me messh ? U luv it when im jelous.U enjoy the moment I tell im jelous messh stop that.Whenever I tell u i luv you , your voice changed like as tough u want me back ! When I talk very softly,u told me u are afraid whenever i talk like that cos u tkot u will cpl with me again. I can feel the love in you ..then why the bloody hell ur not admitting ?!Stop being ego! Stop cheating me for God sake.Dun like me,dun call me ! <---- if i had the guts,il tell you this frankly !


Sincerely,
Loshaanaah

No comments:

Post a Comment