Sakitsakitsakittttttt bye!
I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Sakit =/
Duhhh its painful..my stomachache :'( tak tahan laaaaa sakit giler! mmg gastric mcm ni la =_= takkan henti2. i duwan this damn pain,it is like killing me every seconds..i got no strength to overcome this. I need to go skul tomorow..but if its painful like this,nahh no way i wud be able to wake up..sleep oso cnt ! and yea nwdays i have sleeping probz alot.Alot of things dirstracting my sleep.. i mean *distracting . -_- susah oiiiii . like sumtin is poking ur stomach and u feel like taking it out but u cant ?! ah yes ! bt mine is burning . pedihhhnyeeeeee but im stil blogging cos i wana forget the pain! I need to go skul..i wana get my marks with my hands. Get lost you gastric ! !@#$#F^GH$h7j9879659
Sakitsakitsakittttttt bye!
Sakitsakitsakittttttt bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment