Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I hate everything that's revolving around me at this moment cause of this mood. This mood really spoils everything. I mean EVERYTHING !I just want to be left alone and to do what I want to do with no other disturbance. I don't need anything , just me and myself , alone ! I know I'm being ridiculous, but that's how I feel right now. My heart is breaking though there is no reason for it to, I wanna cry though I have no clue why the tears come, and I'm lonely though I'm surrounded by people.I need someone to talk to ..maybe my friends . They are the best person to share my feelings.Yeah,my fadziera and farah.Even though at times we used to make fun of each other,laughs at stupid things but when it comes to problem,they are the one who helped me the most.I just felt like saying this thing..to make me feel strong and realise that im not alone.I have them !

Real friends are those who will honestly tell you what you are and who you are to their lives.Words maybe painful but that's what will keep you grounded..

No comments:

Post a Comment