Saturday, June 11, 2011

Random

Now Im free .. and you are not online . Deeeeemmmnnnnnnn mcm mana ah u n she can online sama2 ? pastu never layan me . wooooooo magic ? -_- u noe im jelous..Yes very ! I am a very jealousy person.Sensitive too.But i love youuu and ur character.So appreciate it . ahhhhh I wana meet you.I seriously miss you.I miss the day before yesterday where we were talking for two hours. Arghhhhh and I miss this

Him: k L,if I tell bye now u will keep ryt ?
Me : (no voice)
Him:*shouting* L ! wer are you ?
Me : yes messh,wana keep?
Him:*silent* L u ok ?
Me : yeah yeah ..(with  a soft voice )
Him: L u dun talk with this voice,i takut we will end up being like las time
Me : last time what ?? 
Him: when we couple laa ..pls dun talk softly L ,i one kind
Me :*heartbeat racing* and *talking lagi softer*
Him : *silent*
Me : messh love me or nt ?
Him: why L ?? i duno wey
me :No such thing as dunu k .. yes or no
Him:so no options for dunu laar..hmmmm
Me:yeah yeah
Him: L
me:*smiling* yea
Him:ermmm nope
Me:*heartbeatstops* really ah ?
Him:ya
Me:ok 
him:L ,no hard feelings ah
Me:nono dun wory
Him:I one kind nowla
Me:*shut upla babi*<--saying to myself
Him:L,sorry L .. please .
*he gv the hp to the couz,he cheered me up a while
Me:anitin else messh ?
Him:no L (very softly)
Me : K
Him:u ?
Me:ntg messh,sorry for everything..and i luv u
Him : I know..i know L..u luv me so much
Me : stfu then<---saying to myself 



He was trying to cheer me up but i almost say fuck off . Like seriously ! =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment