Saturday, June 11, 2011

I dreamt something awesome yesterday ! 

I kelua with him to erm somewhere,like i gues to sea side..very beautiful scenery..then suddenly sumtin distract my dream , n then we end up like in a garden,full with flowers. Actually we were not alone,some one la was with us,cant reli figure out the person cos in my dream the exact thing was me and him ! Perfect..seriously we were holding hands,i was lying on his shoulders,he was like talking something .. then he made me cry and I hugged him,he hug me back tightly . 

Then my mum woke me up. Demm it ! Ok never mind this is pretty enough for me . Like I have never dreamt such things before,especially with him , NEVER.1st time,something wonderful happened and eventhough it was a dream but I enjoy.Atleast I had a chance to enjoy all that in my dream < 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment