I dont know which is right and wrong,i follow what my heart says but i ask my brain too.I trust myself more than anyone.I believe i am the best and i do not need to compare myself with anyone.Everything happens for a reason.I don't question myself if i make mistakes. I learn from them and move on..i dont have to stay up with my problems or bother what people says.The world will continue to try and tell you who you are...until you stand up and show the world exactly who you're gonna be.Yeah,i have learnt something about myself.I dont wana waste my time on problems and others,i feel being a bit selfish is really good to move on with life.Nothing wrong,i am who i am.I should think about myself first,see what is good in me.I don't expect anything in life, expectations hurt a lot, when you don't expect every moment is a surprise and surprises bring happiness. :)Yes exactly.I dun wana expect anything from anyone,let anything to happen.God is next to me to give me the strength to face enough consequences in life.Then expecting and imagining unwanted things,i rather do something beneficial .To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment