Friday, June 17, 2011

Do I really deserve my add maths marks ? Or im suposed to fail ? hmmm entah i really feel bad eventhough i got 74 ! I dunno its my hardwork or hers,all i know is,paper 1 i did myself and yeah and then i checked my answer . Paper two mostly from her but i change according to what I get,i meant the answer.Ok thx alot F.. u helped me alot in add maths,thank you so so much ♥ and im sorry too k.I know i dun deserve and each and evartime i tell you that ur mad with me ,il be expecting a NO from you but then ..... Its hard losing you gal,i dun wana be without you.I cepat terasa kot,idklaa ! hmmmm ur smarter laa,dun worry . My 2 A+ is nothing compare to ur smartness.No matter what I love you to bits jus like as much as i luv him.Everything is changing .. i want the old times! My old friends! My old Kavin ! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment