Tuesday, June 21, 2011

im so stressed out i don't know what to do or say anymore.. sometimes i feel like i want to just cry in a little room and just be alone. i'm tired of not being happy . i mean i don't understand why can't i be happy !> it ticks me off. when i see my friends with everything they need and want and yet i go to temple. i love God. I pray all the time.. i just don't get i.. its hurts so much and i don't know what to do anymore. i really don't ugghhh goshh . someone please just give me words of encouragement please thats all i ask.I seriously feel so hurt when my own friend starts cheating me.I thoughtt everything was settled but then he is still the same..damn fake.Huumessh hates me too n hurt me alot,even just now..i cried ..giler2 but then i jus get used 2 it d.This kavins matter i feel like..omg ! I dont know hw else 2 explain in tis blog..But afta tis im gona be diff 2 hm..goodbye Kavin..for nw,nt foreva :)

No comments:

Post a Comment