Monday, June 20, 2011

A girl like me

A girl like me can never survive without my family and a boyfie and friends.I cant imagine myself being in a boarding skul and surviving alone.I always fall in sick and duhh il alwiz need a doctor next to me then.I cant be without my mum,like seriously..to feed me,ask about health,shout at me for every single thing,and the most is i love to see her being concern about me.Sometimes i feel excited and proud. Heeeeeeeeeee :)Now never mindla but im afraid about my future.Tadii i was chatting with aiyna and she was saying about her life in boarding skul..she can only survive at times,iimagine she inself sumtimes..I know thats life,i have to travel around the world but i need someone who loves me more than anything,il feel stronger.I know i cnt without him..i reli cnt.If he is next to me,i can go anywhere i want,no matter how far it is,or how hard ..il have the confidence.I dunno why am i writing all these,i feel very down..and i need someone to talk with..some one laa..idk who is willing to hear 2 my craps.It jus that i cant accept the fact that im not his and maybe cn never be his..ohh shiiiiiiitttttttttt! This kinda feelings cannot be expressed..my frens keep telling me to ditch him .. but then im a !@#$%^&*(ernc4t 1  idklaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! I REALLY CANNOT ! CANNOT AT ALL..HIS MISS CAL..HIS NAME IN CHATLIST,HIS MESSAGES,HIS VOICE,LOOK ALL THIS WILL CAUSE BUUTERFLIES IN STOMACH.ALL THESE ARE MY LIFE ! WITOUT THEM I CANT BE HAPPY. </3

Atleast have a crush on me laa..jgnla terus benci ! eeeeeeeeeiiiii KILL ME LA DUDES. Then staying alive and being hated by someone u relly luv,i wud rather be a dead body. =________= I know dosa..soryla.

No comments:

Post a Comment