Friday, June 10, 2011

I sakit perut lepas tgk blog nie .. mcm boring je kan .. Idk wer else to take the template,im tired of this pyzam,damn colourful like a tadika kid's blog.So i use the bloggerr template and it is boring. and yeah i have something to gossip !

When a boy or a girl don't reply to their loved one's wallpost

This is not based on my experience but based on what I have seen.There are bunch of gals who used to post very very emotionally about their boyfies,like Ilysdfm,iwant you,u are my world,etc etc..okay sumtimes I do mind girls posting like this but i don't really give a damn la.The matter is when those guys dun reply their post . Oh demm,seriously embarassing and duhh,they feel rejected right ?But this gal is like keep posting stuffs every single day and the boyfie like dun give a damn.He online everyday just to post about his car,frends and stuff. =_= dude,dont ya feel rejected ? I do if my bf does that bt unfortunately i dun have one.I had one ok its a old lame story that I will always post.Zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment