Thursday, May 5, 2011

6th of May!

Three years ago ....

Walahwehh dah tiga tahun ke benda2 ni jadi ? Time flies as an arrow..I miss youla bengong.Three years ago,6th of may was on Tuesday and that was the day you told my fren that you are in love with me.Alolooooo cwitnyeeeeee (: But I gotta know it on 11th of May je.. hehe And we couple up on August 6 2008 and officially clashed on April 6 2010.But in between there many sweet  as well as bitter incidents which are really unforgetable..Nahh I enjoyed every single moment being with you! Now I cant get either one of it..I seriously miss you..It has been months since we meet and after this I dont think we wil be able to talk in hp,as u said ..And Im nt sure of the reasons..wetha ur avoiding me,sacrficie ur love for your fren or the hp wit mum.Im nt sure about it!Sokayyyy..Im used to it.As we alwiz hear,absence make heart grow fonder.My love towarsds you is increasing day day..Nnananannana...

By the way,I dah makin gemok :P


                                                                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment