Saturday, April 23, 2011

ngeng ngeng ngeng. I am about to cry now. I dun wana lose anyone around me now. Like I dun wana say bye frens,see you guys soon if the god wills it. I sumpah x leh ckp dialogue cam tu kat korang! There is no few left in 4 best now and i dun wana lose thm too. Dahla perlukah kita berpisah pada suatu hari nnti ? Not necessary. Why cant we live the same till the end?Tapi tkot ah jgk sbb seperti Aiyna nazieha ckp tadi,lepas form 5 tu hbs la kitorang. THE END TO CP,SPM,N WHATEVER. I cannot be takin things easily all the tme. Takkanla lepas form5 ,i pon relek je,nak tunggu dpt kawan baru! pastu enjoy2. We cant replace frenship ryt! But we can get new frens,its nt wrong. I don mind if i dun get new frens,but I want my old frens to be new all the time.

Slalunye i je yang x psl2 fikir bende2 ni. IDK WHY. either love prob or frenship prob. I xleh merelexkan diri!Im jus afraid I mite loose you guys as I lose him x(. But its alrite. A long more way to go and face the consequences. As I alwiz say 2 maself,it is part n parcel of life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment