Sunday, April 24, 2011

Im tired of evaritin till Im nt even bothered to listen ppl's advise or problem.Benci kat orang. I duno hw to react oso. And if once i hate,Il hate forever.Im kinda worried of havin such charac and habit inmaself but what to do.I cant change myself when comes to that.I hate her,and I hate her. Thats it. When I hate her,I don care about her.When I hate her,I don consider whatever she said. Even if she jokes,Il take it serious n start to scold bek. Idk why on earth i cpt terasa when ppl say sumtin. Even a smal thing,when my frens said,Il feel hurt bt i wun show it off.As usual,il give a very fake smile and walk off. Macam mane pulak ni -..- And i knw whatever i do wil make her terasa too. But what to do,I hate her. Mmg giler benci! X taula kenape.But the same thing if anyone else do,Il take it in a very diff way. Why is it so? Cos I hate her! Thats the only answer!But im kinda proud as i hv started to nt gv a damn abt anitin. Kalo nk kutuk,kutuk jela. I x kisah -.- nk backstab ke,nk marah ke curse or wteva,jus do it! It wil come back to you one day. Thats my blif.

Next exam (: I duno what reaction to give when it comes to EXAM.I freaking out now. Actualy nt relila,i jus dun have any feelings as im nt prepared. And its form 4. U know form 4 is fun,n they said dun cl it honeymoon well to me its nt a honeymoon year or what,but its a year where our hormones start giving sum lame changes which can cause many problems like love failure etc etc.N yeah this is the year we have to reli understand guys character n learn a lesson that gurls can liv by their own. This is the year wer u wl hv to face probz,and at the same time solve them. So live ur form 4 life! ceh waaaaaah haha im crapping lah. jus my experience. Doesnt mean i dun study at all,yes i do. when the rite time comes,il study oso. I wil neva let my life to ruin education. Let the educatiion to ruin my life (: x fhm ? xpe . i pon x fhm.and yeah mid term is otw. I have started studin today and i hope i wl be able 2 finis in this two week.s Yeah I can! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment