Friday, April 29, 2011

Bye :)

Its ma last day! And I cant belive im gonna leave smc,sumtin unbelievable.

I studied there since standard 6 and now im stopping.At 1st I din feel anything till my sister asked " you wun miss smc ?" That was the time I realise Im gonna miss many things there. Throughout this year,I have never feel smc was a burden or torture or anthing.Whatever they do,I enjoyed,I apreciate.I met many new friends,brothers,etc etc.But there is the place where I get into trouble too.Nahh! thats life =.='''
Now,how am i gonna say bye to my frens ? Im afraid il cry.Seriously,I love smc.But I cant take it.The schedule is too packed and I feel not worth going there. Only physics n moral I can depend on.other 7 ? Jus a waste.Plus Im having extra clas in skul on every saturdays and obviously I cant skip.And my dad also wants me to stop.So afterall,I decided not to go (:
I hope I have taken the right decision.Yes I did.Just that I wun be able to see my friends whom I love so much. Haih,takpelah,Il get a chance to see them if the God wills it :)


I will miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment