ok 2day ny i was bornla ! 16 yers bak ! whoaaa haha :D And this year was kinda awesome ! surprise by my frens with cake n gifts n songs n omgawdddd ! luv u ppl la ! At sharp 12 rupaah,tamil,tharsh n bhavie n fara wished me ! awesomeooooo ! damn proud 2 say thm as my frens ! BESTFRENS ! so I pakai bj baru and went 2 smc lol ! n thn all hugged me :D rups bhavie n tharsh je :D ! LOVEYOUPPLSODAMNFUCKINGMUCH !
Afta tat ! -.- ! sumtin happen ! ERRRR ! I shud nt hv fall in luv lah ! guys r reli untrustable ! they do sumtin n say another thing wic realy pist me off ! wattafak ! I cant wait 2 tel my stiry 2 farah esk ! I mean story* LOL ! he make me cry 2day mann bt acualy he wished me ! weeeeeeeeeeee but he arghhhhh SUCKS MANN ! WTF U MSG ME N DID ALL N NW U NT INTEREST ? PIIGOLET ! HATE YOUUU MANN ! BT LUV U! arghhhhhhhhhhh !
PLS DUN FALL IN LOVE ! TATS IT .. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment