Monday, February 7, 2011

frenship is everything

I have jus realised what is frenship . I mean the real meaning . My frens are my everything . They make me study,laugh,jump,walk,ponteng, and everything . EVERYTHING . Especially skul friends . Eventhough sum are gone lik aiyna,sab,mai n ashwin all,n eventhough Im mising them n feeling the pain .. those pigolets lik farah,chipa,annoying fadz Lol , Sopia,aina n bhavie wil alwiz rock my life ! IJUSTLOVETHEMLIKSHIT ! LOL HAHAHA ! I wish form 5 will neva end ! so we cn be 2gethaaaa n 2gethaaa :D No matter what problems I face outside,once i step in to my skul or clas,It will neva b in my mind anymore . eventhough there is no solution for the prob,bt there is a prevention for it, FRIENDS ! lol what am i craping ? haha dun carela ! ini blog aku !


and and and esk we going 2 jj ! PONTENG KOKO ! OMG lama din ponteng skola mann ! I miss :'[ nvm i cn enjoy tomorrow ! actualy basicaly n wtevaly,im goin 2 jj for a lamestupidfuckingreason ! lol -.- To buy gift 4 huumessh gunaseelan a.k.a king kong ! lol haha I LUV HM LIK HELLL ! he said he hv a gift 4 me too .. AWWWWWW ! he is making me 2 luv hm more ! arghhhhh actualy we r nt cpls ! bt y mus he gv me a gift ? WHYWHYWHY ? Eventhough he knwz I stil luv hm ! wts wrng wit hm ah ?! xpe IWILLALWIZLUVUKAY!I enjoy luving u ♥ awwww haha ! I wana off . Sleep. Study.Get ready 2 ponteng wheeeee .So bye . thx 4 reading my craps .

No comments:

Post a Comment