I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Saturday, December 11, 2010
outingsssss ♥
Heeeeeehaaaaaaaa ! Hello bloggy ! Im happy today ! You know why ? Cos I lepak cukup2 2day ! Me wen to times square wuth fly n couzies n had fun ! Fun Fun Fun ! Played roller coaster ! SCARYYY ! Hahaha then went to shopp ! shopping is amazing mann ! begs,t-shirt,accesories ! watch bla3 ! tats what i beli ! rm 200 over d ! Hahaha i dun care oso cos dads money ! muahahaha then went to makan jap ! then starbucksss ♥ wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Then shopping again hahaha giler kann ! Then went to makan clayport briyani ! ish yummy mann ! deliciossssssss ! Then balik ler haha tu je ! bt fun giler tay cos wit couzies oso hahaha ! thn blk d teringat tat felle ! aduiiiiiiiii ! I x nak spoil my mud k ! better nt ! ok blogiie see u ltr bye ! il crap ltr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment