Hey blog ! Im bek to crap to youu ! I only have youu to crap ! I m thatt lonely n lifeless now =/ .. I guess im single now ! I dun wish to tell whateva he did n y we broke up bt all I can say now is I was cheated ! Why mus guys behave like this ? They are god's creation too ! But thy are abnormal I gues ! Seriously ! I wish there were all girls in tis world ! It will be damn peacefull ! With lots of love and peace ! I dun have anyone to talk to ! My parents arre'nt spotting to hear my life stories ! At the same time they dun trust me at all ! Thats hurting enuf ! damn hurtinggggg ! My life is so messed up mann ! Being lonely all the time with jus myself in my room hearing mind blowing songs is perfect for a girl to be happy ! ♥ Thats what I hv been doing ! I will do that too =) ! Il try to b independent ! Il try to be happy ! Il try to enjoy my life ! I will ! cos it my life rite ! I hv rites to enjoy to the max ! No one could stop that !

No comments:
Post a Comment