Sunday, December 12, 2010

No matter what I post confidentally,Il sum hw gt distracted ! Sumtin that I hate the most ! Its like evaritin gone in my life ! Wasted ny begggin him all tis wile ! He dun bother 2 listen 2 me ! Bt I jus cant liv him like that ! He cant realise his mistakes ! At the same time,I cant realise my stupidity ! Havin such parents who dun trust me,dun undsnd anitin abt me n my life,alwiz haviin probz ! all this make me to regret ! feeling 1 kind afta bein born as a human who hv 2 suffer all this ! I had him to tell all my probz bt nw ? No one except for this blog ! Humphhhhh =/ ! I nid strength n energy to stay alive ! I dun wana scold him ! I dun wana blame him ! I luv hm the most ! Its hard now ! Errrrrrr ! I damn bodoh ryt ? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment