Sunday, December 12, 2010

I luv him ♥ My bestie

Its 2010 ! Hard to get a guy , I mean hard to trust a guy n kip him as ur best fren ! But Im luckyyy ! I hv my own best guy fren n I knw him for 1 yer ny ! Haha But Im damn close 2 him ! He knws evaritin abt me ! He helps me alot ! He completes my life ! eh I havent tel his name yet ryt ? haha he's mugi ! In fb mugi vallavan ! He bajet sikit haha ! Bt vry sincere 2 his gf ler ! so sweet ! At the same time,he willl neva forget me ! hhaha nice kan ? He knws all my secret ! heeeeeeeeee ♥ ! The funniest part was wen the 1st time he chat wit me ! He begged me 2 b his fren ! Hahhaha ! so cuteee ! our frenship anniversary is on 13th of nov ! we aldy celebrate ! hahhaha ! giler kan ! u wana c him ? tadaaaaaaaaaaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment