I'm just an average girl. I make mistakes, loose my temper too easily, cry and laugh at stupid things, smile for no reason, and that's the way I like my life (:
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
My handphone =/
Grrrrrrrrr ! I fil its like no point having my hp ! Im no more using it ! if cn il jus throw the hp,bt I love it so much ! Errrrrr ! Cnt go out 2 top up oso ! wts da point havin it then kan ? lastime il giler2 msg hm bt nw ! Haihhhhh ! I jus want hm bek,bt Im afraid oso ! Nahhhhh ! bek to topic ! I dun wish to talk abt it again n agai n n waste my time ! so what shud I do wit this hp ? Bosan duhhhhhh ! Takde credit ! no one messages I recieve ! No one phone call ! Boringgggggggg ! Issshh gerammm ler ! If i dapat 7a,I wun ask a hp frm my parents ! I rather ask a netbook ! Heeeeee ! Nicer n usefull ! Hahaha kann2 ? Haihhhh ! nex wek result ! Kadavaleee ! ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! eeeeee my life ah mcm tahik ler ! see topic n ayat all terpesong d ! BODOH ! Nak chaooooo ! Bye blog ! hehe kesian u ! haha xoxo ♥ :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment