I have a brother from another mother ! Dun wish 2 say the name ! Hope he doesn't read this ! malu gilerrrrr ! Haha ! I love ♥ him alotttt ! Earlier I was a dumbass , n I avoided everyone around me including him ! Tat time I din knw hw much I hurt him,bt all I knw was he was too patience ! I swear I din oni avoid hm ! I even avoided my own bf ! Ofcos at certain time,You feel damn tired of ppl ryt ! Tats hw I felt too . tats it ! Bt nw when Im ok,normal,wana b loving to him time,he's diff ! The way he chat n all so diff ! Its hurting too ! damn hurting ! Im nt sure if he wana balas dendam me or wt,Bt I dun dare 2 express my feelings to him ! jus few monts I knw hm bt in tis few months,he did allt 2 me ! Serioouslyyyyy ! I jus wan the oold hm bek ! The old bro who luved me soo much ! bought breakfast 4 me,top up 4 me,cl me everitime ! jus nid all that bek ! =(

No comments:
Post a Comment