Thursday, September 8, 2011

I feel like going somewhere..somewhere nice..when there is no one..dark..windy..maybe beach at night..with stars on the sky..and messh next to me..holding my hands..saying i love you! :> hug me when im cold..pujuk me when i merajuk..ahhhhhhh syurga!

Ah i want youla..by myside.. be with me! stay with me till the end.I wana share my life with you..no one else..only you! maybe too early but idc..i know how i feel and its uncontrolled..i cant stop loving you so dun force me to do that so.Instead,change ur mind for me..will you? :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..
Ah before this i was nt this particular about future but now im afraid.I wish i could confess to you..i want.i wish.i hope.i will..hihiihi ya Allah..im crazy about you my hero! :*

Dear unknown visiters to my house,please get out! I wana watch sillunu oru kadhal lah wey! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment