27 September 2011.
Ah so whats with the date?Nothing.Wanted to start my story with something different but rasanya tak jadi kot.=P Like I care.
Okay so today i bunk off school..because today got nothing.Subject yang mengantuklah..like Sej,bi maths.But farah and sopia went..idk whats wrong with them..all of a sudeen damn semangat.and for the very first time,i did what is right.I dun wish to say that here lah..nanti sure have problems.Now whats up with my life?Ok no comments about it.Just tired with peoples mouth,im not sighing or what but seriously lah.No one seemed to agree with my opinion,my answer,my mood,my my my anything!Ok thats their wish lah..what can I do la kan.By the way,i just checked my jadual and i was like speechless.3 weeks of exam..what the hell?PMR was so dman different..just 7 days of exam..then cuti deepavali!Thats all..but this time..its 3 weeks I guess..in between cuti deepavali one week.=.= One week baby..cummon,what am I to do on that one week?Deepavali comes once a year only,but exams,thrice or maybe more than that..so how am i gonna sacrifice my deepavali?No way lah k..Lantaklah others blaja ke what..im gonna blast my deepavali day.Sometimes menyampah la jugak..but ok i cant blame anyone for this.Sometimes it is soooo unfair.=.=
Btw,I and Kavin dah ok.I just felt like forgiving himlah..cummon,be matured enough.stop fighting at this age.LOL but we fight everyday..even yesterday..ah mulut dia lah!Macam acid..i cant even do anything..but its nice to cari pasal with guy frens duhh..pastu kena pujuk.Wow :>
Semalam he called..<3 I love you hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment